Law Offices D. A. Casselle
"Defending Liberty - Pursuing Justice"
We Work Hard For You.............
General Holistic Practice including
Family Law: Adoption, Pre-nuptial, Marital Settlement, Custody, Support, Divorce, Equitable Distribution; DUI;
Real Estate: Business & Financial Matters; Wills/Trusts: Health Care Directives, Powers of Attorney;
Estate Planning; Bullet Proof Asset Protection, Financial Privacy, Peace of Mind, Tax Savings;Wealth Law: creation & implementation of wealth plans, life planning, estate planning.
One on One Professional Legal Services
Legal Practice Profile
Ms. Casselle, born in Philadelphia, PA, (USA) April 16, 1943, has made a commitment to providing high quality counsel, advice and representation to a wide variety of Plaintiffs and Defendants whose rights, claims, injuries, problems, disputes and/or obligations need to be protected, enforced or resolved via the legal system.
While especially geared to serving Clients in Lehigh, Northampton, Carbon, Berks, Bucks, Chester, Dauphin, Delaware, Lancaster, Lebanon, Luzerne, Monroe, Montgomery, Philadelphia, Schuylkill & York Counties, Attorney Casselle is licensed & admitted to practice in 'all Courts & 67 Counties' in the State/Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, United States of America.
Since 1989, Attorney Casselle has maintained a private General Practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA, including:
* Family Law (Pre-marital Agreements, Adoptions, Parental/Grand Parental Rights & Issues, Child Custody, Visitations, Modifications, Relocations & Support, Paternity, Protection From Abuse, Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage, Alimony & Equitable Distribution of Marital Property, etc.).
We have extensive experience in all phases of Family Law, representing both plaintiffs and defendants. We will explain in understandable terms the practical and technical procedures involved in your case and the likely timetable for such events.
* Real Estate - Whether reviewing or drafting an agreement of sale, attending settlement or obtaining low cost title insurance; whether buying, selling, financing or refinancing mortgages, our law offices can help you do it promptly and professionally. We can give you advice and guidance which will help you through these complicated processes.
We can help you qualify buyers, place your down money in an escrow account, prepare a sales agreement and answer your questions. If you are working with a real estate agent, we can work closely with them to see that your settlement goes smoothly and give you the comfort of knowing that an experienced real estate attorney is on your team, answering your questions and protecting your interests.
* Wills & Estate Planning - Where planning for the future is involved, our firm provides the answer to your needs. Whether you need drafted a Simple or Durable Power of Attorney, a Will, Trust arrangement or an estate design which involves your accountant and insurance planner, we have the resources to give you and your loved ones peace of mind. If you have an existing Will which needs revisions, do not hesitate to contact us. We also provide our clients with Living Wills, Simple & Testamentary Wills. Also, if you are named as executor of a Will and need legal assistance, please contact us.
* Criminal Law ---selected Felony & Misdemeanor Offenses, State & Federal Courts, District Justice & Preliminary Hearings, Traffic, DUI, Revocation & Suspension Hearings, Sentencing & Appeals, Drug & Juvenile Offenses, Expungements.
* Miscellaneous Additional Other Legal Services - Including General Practice, Contract Law, Litigation, Business & Financial Matters, Small Business, Non-Profit & Corporate Formations, Legal Check-Ups, & Credit Repair .
As noted, our Law Offices handles a large variety of legal concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions with regard to a legal situation. We work with many groups and networks. If we are not able to assist you in your particular legal matter, we may be able to make recommendations to assure that you are given the legal representation you deserve. Even if your legal problem is out of general practice areas, we may be able to help locate representation for you through our referral resources.
^^^...Serving You Is Our Pleasure!^^^
The Law Offices of D. A. Casselle are open Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Saturday and evening hours are sometimes available by special request. All live, in office consultations are available by appointment only. We strongly encourage that appointments be made several weeks in advance, but emergency appointments are sometimes available. A sincere attempt is made to adhere to schedules as much as possible. If you cannot keep an appointment, your courtesy in canceling is very much appreciated. Appointments not canceled 24 hrs. in advance will be billed.
For those with 'special needs', alternate visits can be arranged.
Legal Fees are an investment in Service. Our fees are reasonable, competitive and fully explained. We operate our practice in a way as to afford our Clients with an understanding of their legal matters and of our Services on their behalf. Our philosophy is that the complexity of the law need not be an overwhelming experience.
We look forward to providing professional legal assistance and Services to you, your family and your business should the need arise.
Law Offices of D. A. Casselle - "...We Work Hard For You!..."
Call (610) 791-7540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org